Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flying High

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon5379

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Flying High   Flying High EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:05 am

Battle Cry launched herself into flight and flew around the clouds of Aladar. It was peaceful up here. Se held her dominant black head up high and scanned the skies. Nothing to be seen. Until a griffen came thundering down on her. Great Bat mumbled sarcastically before attacking it ferociously with her hooves. After a couple minutes of fight the griffen plummeted silently down, dead. Bat swished her mane and settled on a cloud. Well, I'm not called Battle Cry for nothing! she snapped. It was quiet on the cloud. Almost too quiet. Where is everybody? she thought As for Diablo, I hope someday I come across him. Then I will give him a piece of my mind. How mares fall for him - I do not know
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:04 pm

He was barely able to see through the thick layer of fog. His long wavy black mane and tail flowed like ocean waves in the breeze. He was a brindle color. He was very gorgeous, He was a shapeshifter, meaning he could change into any object or animal. He looked like a normal horse right now. He thought his was alone till he heard the cry of a griffen, he watched it slowly float through the miles of air and hit the ground with a thud. Surely something killed it but what? He was curious. He stepped out of the warmth of the fog, and saw a mare standing out there. Did she kill the griffen? He watched her. Curious.

This is what he looked like:
Flying High Rayado_1
But a longer mane and tail and forelock.
Back to top Go down
https://equinesa.rpg-board.net
Dragon5379

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:31 am

Bat flapped her wings and landed next to him gently. How long have you been here? I thought I was alone then she saw the griffen upon the ground. That will teach him. Stupid to attack me, I have been fighting for ages now. I killed my father, years ago when I was 2. He deserved it, drawn to the Dark Side, leaving me and mother alone like that. Oh, sorry, I have not introduced myself. I am Battle Cry, th pegasus, but everyone calls me Bat. And you are? Your alliance?
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:40 pm

Outlaw stepped out of the fog. He listened to her words. He then said My name is Outlaw, most call me Mercy or Justice. I am a neutral. I have and have not been here long. And yes I no Mercy is a odd nickname for Outlaw isn't it? He spoke with kindness yet firm. He was full of strength and courage. He watched the mare intently awaiting a answer.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:46 am

Yes, it is, but I like it like that, I suppose. I am a dark, yet sometimes I feel like a neutral. he coal black body was illuminated by the fog. She held her head high as usual, and sighed. Likewise, I have not been here for too long. she look at Mercy. His brindle colour, with a long black mane and tail looked nice in the fog. You are a fantasy, yet what do you do? she asked impatiently
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 pm

I am a shape shifter. I can turn into any shape or thing I want. My favorite is to mimik the looks of Diablo, or Romeo Mon Amour, often you may find me as a normal horse without my wings, course that is what I orginally am. He then looked at her and said Now what do you do?
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 am

Ah! Bat realised That sounds much better than me. I am a pegasus, so I can fly, yet often I feel other strange powers. For instance, I am good on the battle field. I don't know if that's my pegasus blood showing, my ancestry as my family are good fighters - or were she added before continuing or my pegasus powers. I can also tell when somebody lies, yet I am not sure if that is pegasus or not. Sometimes I can do other random things, like hurt somebody with fighting or move somthing from place to place. And I was find those thigns harder when I have not washed my wings. They go all stiff and I find everyting difficult if I don't clean them daily
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 pm

Sounds interesting, You surely have a lot of powers
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:03 am

Your power is much better than mine though. Mimikng looks must create a load of chaos. I'd love to see that
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:29 pm

He laughed and said Yes it does
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:37 am

I'm sorry, I must go now she bade farewell to the shapeshifter and flew off to Falstafian I hope to see you again
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Bye he said as he turned into a pegasus, then dived over her flew straight down for the ground and turned into a gigantic eagle, then landed as a unicorn, then he galloped off at dead speed to where ever he tires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flying High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying High   Flying High Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying High
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Aladar-
Jump to: