Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injustice and Daisy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Injustice and Daisy Empty
PostSubject: Injustice and Daisy   Injustice and Daisy EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 am

As they entered Injustice looked towards the forest. "How about this land to claim as ours? It is beautiful and if we don't claim it I know someone else will." Daisy looked at him then at the forest "Alright this land is Daisy and Injustice's land!" She yelled so that anyone in this area could hear it. She smiled then entered the woods. Just then her stomach started to hurt unbearably. She moaned and laid down by a tree.
Injustice saw this and stood by her side. "Is it Admiral's foal?"
"No! He can't take my baby away from me it's ours not his!" She yelled she couldn't help it, she was in great pain!
He stood there "Breath Daisy."
Just then her water broke and she started to push the foal out.
Daisy screamed as the back legs came out first, then the back, and the chest and front legs, then the head.
When the foal was out Daisy licked her off then lay there catching her breath.
Injustice saw the foal and noticed it was a filly. "What should we name her?"
Daisy looked at the foal here's what she saw:
Injustice and Daisy Tucker2%20copy_tm

"Let's call her Golden Amber." She then got up and nudged Amber to stand up as well.
Amber struggled but then stood like her mother and in a few minutes she was running around her parents.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Injustice and Daisy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice and Daisy   Injustice and Daisy EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:30 pm

A year later Golden Amber was a full sized and ready to leave her parents. She walked through the forest and sighed as the trees sang their song of autumn. She flicked her mane as it fell over her eyes and blew up through her nostrils just so that they could fall back down.

Injustice and Daisy Blanket_Appaloosa_by_Tweakster

As she reached her parents she saw Injustice standing form and listening intently with her mother nearby. She walked up to Daisy Dreamer and whispered. "What's going on?" Just then she heard a twig crack and whirled around to see a bear standing on it's hind quarters ready to slam onto Injustice. Her father in turn reared up and charged at the bear. The grizzly roared and clawed at Injustice hitting him a few times. Injustice got slammed against a trunk but stood up and bucked at the bear knocking it on the neck. The bear roared loudly and bite Injustice's back letting him fall to the ground, dead. He then turned his attention to the mare and filly. Daisy turned to Golden Amber. "We have to run! Go I'll be behind you!" Amber nodded but hesitated. "Go!" She heard in her ear and so she turned and ran as fast as she could, not looking back. She ran for what seemed like an hour but was really only around 15minutes. She stopped and turned around not seeing her mother. She then heard a loud neigh then silence followed. "Mom!" She ran to a hill nearby and looked around not seeing anything. "No!" She ran around Sight-No but didn't find any sign of her mother. She kept running though this time away from her homeland. Her tear filled eyes made it hard to see but she didn't care, she just kept running.
Back to top Go down

Injustice and Daisy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Sightno-
Jump to: