Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mistwing in the fields

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wind runner

wind runner

Mistwing in the fields Empty
PostSubject: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 pm

*flies over the field and lands, her shoulders stained red and stinging from the cougar's attack, lays down in the grass and drops her nose to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Whirlwind walked over to the stream and drank. He then noticed a mare and wandered over to her. "Hello. You might be?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

PostSubject: Re: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:18 pm

*jumps and whirls around ears pinned, sees him and relaxes* Oh, hello. I'm Mistwing. Sorry, I'm not usually this jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:36 pm

Whirlwind looked over her. He liked her very much. "That is fine. I can sense you are not generally an over reactive horse" It had been ages since he had a mate, and he couldn't control himself much longer "Have you had any foals before?"
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

PostSubject: Re: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 pm

*settles down and smiles* You're right, I'm not usually this jumpy, I've just not had the best day.*partly opens her wings, showing the wounds from the cougars claws then drops them again*And no, I've never had a foal or mate. Are you looking for a mate?
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:27 am

Whirlwind flinched when she showed her wounds. "Are you okay?" he asked her. "And yes, I am looking for a mate"
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

PostSubject: Re: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:32 pm

*smiles and nods* I've gotten much worse before. Tis not the first time I've tangled with a cougar.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:25 am

Whirlwind snorted "I never battle much. I don't think it's nice, though some fights cannot be avoided"
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

PostSubject: Re: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 pm

*nods*I won't try to start a fight, nor will I run from one. I learned long ago how to defend myself when the need arose.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:48 am

Whirlwing nodded his delicate head slowly. "You seem very wise" he complimented the mare.
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

PostSubject: Re: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Mistwing smiles bashfully and shrugs, dipping her head low. Thank you, I appreciate your kindness. But honestly 'tis nothing more than seven years of life experience and hardships. I've practically been alone since I was a young foal and so was forced to learn things I otherwise might not have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistwing in the fields   Mistwing in the fields Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistwing in the fields
Page 1 of 1