Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

River Ripple and Herd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon5379

River Ripple and Herd Empty
PostSubject: River Ripple and Herd   River Ripple and Herd EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:31 pm

River Ripple led his herd around Explosiana. "We'll graze here" he said, pointing towards the few bits of grass leaking through the volcanic site. He then noticed a filly in trouble and rolled his eyes, trotting back to her. He pulled her out of the magma and sighed "Come on"he told her, walking her back to the herd. He walked on top of a hill, staring
around. He saw a lone mare walking around, looking daed by everything. He smirked and walked over, hidden then pounced.
--
Evensong was knocked to her feet when the stallion got her. "Please...please..don't hurt me" she muttered to him. Rip smirked harder "Hurt you? Why would I do that?" he said, thinking of taking her back to his herd. "My herd must know the new mare's name" he hinted, wanting to know more. Evensong was shocked inside, but knew not to argue "I'm Evensong, but people call me Evie" she stuttered. "Well, Evie" he sneered "Let me introduce you to my herd" He dragged her by her mane to the other horses and 'introduced' her by throwing her into the middle of them.
--
A couple of hours later, Rip was growing bored and trotted over to the herd. He moved over to a filly, who ran to behind her mother. He got annoyed "Move, mare. I want to see my foal" He took the filly and struck her with his hooves. After a while, he grew bored and moved away.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Shaysey   River Ripple and Herd EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Shaysey wandered in. She had nothing to do and she might as well explore other lands. Her crescent glowed on her forehead, a sign of danger. But she ignored it and walked on. Nearby, lightning stuck and a tree caught on fire but Shay kept going and did not even wince at the smoke or sound. She was undisturbed by anything but she could stand up for herself if need be. As she rose on top of a hill, Shay saw a stallion who looked bored. His herd was grazing at nothing, literally. The only things that grew here were thorn bushes and spike plants. Shay's horn glowed in the light from another lightning strike and her black body got illuminated. He crescent was glowing brighter than ever and it was burning her forehead. But Shay did not care. She had been through much more pain in the past. This was like being mildly pinched. Shay looked over the herd on the hill and then lay down.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: River Ripple and Herd   River Ripple and Herd EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:52 am

Rip motioned to his herd. "C'mon"he sighed to them, starting to move away. The he noticed a mare lying down and cantered over to her. "Who are you?" he snapped at her.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Shaysey   River Ripple and Herd EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Shay looked up at the stallion with hard and pitful eyes. She made no reply, she rareley talked. Instead, she just looked at him. All the string seemed to drive him a bit insane. Goo, she thougt. Better his pain than mine.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: River Ripple and Herd   River Ripple and Herd EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Rip snorted. "It looks like somebody needs to learn some manners" he spat at her. He was irritated enough, it could only take a tiny thing and Rip would snap, letting his anger spill out.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Shaysey   River Ripple and Herd EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Shay stood up, looked at the stallion right in the eyes and realise that she was taller than him by about a foot. Who cared though. She just snorted in his face and then walked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: River Ripple and Herd   River Ripple and Herd EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:41 am

Rip turned in the opposite direction and trotted over to his herd. He stared at her for a minute, then looked away.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Shaysey   River Ripple and Herd EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:37 am

Shaysey smiled while she was turned around She could sense that the stallion had turned. Now was a perfect oppurtunity to attack. Without a whinny or any sound, she swiftly turned on her rear hooves and charged at the stallion. With her front hooves, she struck him on the sides and he fell on the ground slightly dazed.

((This is not a fight for land. Just for fun...))
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: River Ripple and Herd   River Ripple and Herd EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:05 pm

(( Okay Smile ))

Rip thudded to the ground, and looked around suspiciously. He saw the stubborn mare, and almost laughed out loud. Well if that's what she wants he thought, standing up and turning away. He struck her with his hooves, and took a chunk of her mane. He made it not too hard, thinking to go easy on her.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Shaysey   River Ripple and Herd EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 pm

Shaysey smiled at the stallion's attmept to hurt her. A chunk of her mane fell to the ground and it lay there, while she stared at it. She smiled and looked back at the stallion. "Well done." Shay kept smiling and this time, went away for real. She was still in Explosiana but she liked it here. She stood under a burned oak and drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

PostSubject: Re: River Ripple and Herd   River Ripple and Herd EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:58 am

Rip looked at the mare suspiciously. One minute she was fighting, yet now she was strolling away. He sighed and went back to grazing on the little grass available.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Shaysey   River Ripple and Herd EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:42 am

SHaysey sat down underneath the tree and then her horn started glowing. In a flash, a ball of light traveled from it and to Rip. It hovered around him for a few seconds and then went inside of his body. Now, Shaysey could hear all his thoughts....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River Ripple and Herd   River Ripple and Herd Empty

Back to top Go down

River Ripple and Herd
Page 1 of 1