Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Chaos Reigns~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Chaos Reigns~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Chaos Reigns~   ~Chaos Reigns~ EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm

It had been a few days since Diablo had given Romeo an incureable disease. The evil king was feeling more powerful every day. He was so strong now that he could go to neutral lands, places he wouldn't normally go to. Today he decided to go to Hell's Canyon and see if there were any lights to kill, neutrals to capture, or darks to collect. Diablo was feeling up a good mood and had only killed 2 lights that day.

Right now he was conversing with a loyal servant that was posted on guard at the canyon.

"Sir, I saw your old apprentice War Admiral, a pegasus mare BattleCry, and a pinto mare that I didn't hear the name of." The guard told his Lord. Diablo stood nearly 3 hands higher than the stallion and looked down to him. "What happened?" The soldier got a little unnerved at this question. "I...I don't know...sir. The pinto ran off and Admiral chased after her. After that the pegasus got a drink and flew off. They seemed to have been arguing, the pegasus and Admiral that is." Diablo got a little annoyed at this answer but stood quiet thinking. The soldier was getting frightened at the awkward silence and stamped his foot, on accident. Diablo looked down at the stallion. Seeing the fear in the stallion eyes he grinned. "Afraid? Hmph, you should be. With an answer like that I couldn't find a careless foal playing!" His 'good mood' had left him and he glared down at the soldier. "Get out of my sight before I change my mind about killing you!" At hearing this the dark stallion quickly galloped off back to his post. With the irritating guard out of the way, Diablo walked along the bank looking for hoofprints. I will get revenge on that War Admiral if it's the last thing I do!

Diablo reared up and let out a horrifying neigh. Just then he heard a horse nearby and decided to go see who it was and why the guard hadn't seen it first.

~Chaos Reigns~ Af1986c0e238abe8885b06b37d7453a2
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Chaos Reigns~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Chaos Reigns~ EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Diss flew in quickly and landed a couple feet away from Diablo. She trotted up nearer to him and calmly said "I have news."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Chaos Reigns~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chaos Reigns~   ~Chaos Reigns~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:49 am

Diablo turned to see the pegsus Diss who had been working as a spy for him. "Everyone has news nowadays. What's it about?" He looked down at the mare as he was a few hands taller than her.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Chaos Reigns~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Chaos Reigns~ EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:53 pm

"It's a pegasus named Apache. He's training soldiers on Romeo's side. There were about a hundred stallions and from a soil sample that I took while pretending to roll in the dirt, it showed that their soil was very fertile and the perfect place for training. This camp is located in Rockyosa (think I spelled it right) but they might be moving soon." Diss said almost glumly. But then she brightened up as she said "Of course, they will be no match for us as we can kill many in Hottsa. If we have our battle there, the forces will be on our side since we know the land better than anyone, especially the weak spots where lava flows undearneath rock." Sighing, she said "But they might want to fight out equally...Such rubbish. They will fight our way or not at all!"
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Chaos Reigns~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chaos Reigns~   ~Chaos Reigns~ EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:33 am

Diablo listened intently but then ignored her as she started to go on about the war. "Apache...Rockyosa...100 soldiers." He thought for a few moments and then called out for the gaurd. "Tell the troops to round up and meet me at the very edge of Rockyosa in the mountains. Northern point between the pinnacle and the valley. Be there by this evening." The guard galloped off to deliver the message and Diablo turned to Diss. "When you give a report don't dare tell me about the war that I have already been planning. Just give your report and be done." His voice was stern and rather loud but since she gave such detail he didn't get severe on her.

((Sorry my connection was horrible the past week.))
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Chaos Reigns~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Chaos Reigns~ EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 am

Diss narrowed her eyes and looked at Diablo. "You may be the leader of the Dark but you can't tell others what to do without expecting them to question your authority." With that, Diss crossed the river and got onto the mare's side of the canyon.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~Chaos Reigns~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chaos Reigns~   ~Chaos Reigns~ EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Diablo snorted in the mare's face and then spoke. "If you wish to question my authority then I suggest you come back here. Those who do question me end up lying dead on the ground, I'm not dark for nothing you know." He then walked off towards Rockyosa.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Chaos Reigns~ Empty
PostSubject: Distinwin   ~Chaos Reigns~ EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Diss did not hear him but galloped back to Eclipsea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Chaos Reigns~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Chaos Reigns~   ~Chaos Reigns~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Chaos Reigns~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: Special Lands :: Hell's Canyon-
Jump to: