Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 am

Apache Clouds was walking along the River Lunar, looking at the beauty surrounding him. He was a beautiful buckskin pegasus, a noble knight to the Light King Romeo. A day ago he had taken leave from his duty. Everyone knew him on the light side and showed him immense respect. The reason being he was the favorite of Romeo.

Apache sighed deeply as he breathed the cool, crisp air. He closed his eyes as he stood there feeling the wind. "Father if you can hear me, I want to say...I miss you. Ever since you left us mother hasn't been the same. Just please protect her and watch over us as the Great Battle draws nearer." He always found it easier to think in Eclipsesa and came here whenever he had time. He then opened his eyes and looked around at the blue landscape. "I wish you were here." After he finished praying to his father he walked towards the stream and got a drink. Soon he had drank his fill and as the wind picked up and felt the need to run. He tossed up his head, let out a loud neigh, and ran across the land.

Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) Adagio_Alato_by_Tigra1988
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Shaysey   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:30 am

Shaysey walked in quietly and breathed in the night air. The crecent on her forehead glowed brightly. She stopped suddenly when she saw a stranger. Looking closeley, she saw that he was a pegasus. Shay walked right up to him and stood, breathing out foggy breath.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:04 pm

As Apache was galloping across a silver field, a shadow moved and came out of the shade of the trees. He slowed down to a canter and then a brisk trot as the unknown creature moved forward. Then as moonlight shone on the form he then noticed what it was. A black mare was walking towards him so he slowed to a stop. He was not that far away but far enough that he couldn't see many details on her. But as she drew nearer he saw the crescent shape on her forehead. I wonder what that's suppose be. All this time he was standing tall with his head held high, as Romeo taught him to do. He didn't speak a word even when she was only a few yards away, he just watched.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Shaysey   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Shay walked up to the stallion and breathed right in his face. She pulled her head away slowly and nodded to herself. No doubt the stallion would be alarmed at this she though. She could sense something in him but what was it?
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Apache stayed calmed when she went to sniff him, realizing that she meant no harm. Then deciding to break the silence he spoke up. "What can I do for you my lady?" He said in a firm yet polite voice.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Shaysey   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:17 am

Shay did not reply but looked curiously at the stallion. After a while, she snorted and turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:10 am

He waited for a reply but it never came. Oookay He then turned in the opposite direction and started to walk off. Mares, their so wierd sometimes
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Shaysey   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:30 am

Shay turned her head to watc the stallion walk away. She smiled to herself and then collapsed with a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 am

Distinwin flew in gently and landed softly in the grass. The moonlight made her white coat look silver and she held her tail high as she started grazing (she's pure Arab).

Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) PegasusSilverDesktopSz-ByArtsie_ladie
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:44 am

As Apache was walking he away he suddenly heard a loud thud. He turned to see what had made the noise and found that the mare was laying on the ground, unconscious. Thinking she was in danger, he cantered over and checked her breathing. Normal, that's good. But what's wrong. He blew in her face and then chuckled lightly when her eyelids fluttered when the air hit them. Not very good acting. Making it into a game, he nugged her head that rolled back where it had been before he moved it. "Oh no, what shall I do? She isn't responding!" He held back a laugh as he went along with her trick. "I suppose I'll just have to bury her if she's dead." Not wanting to take the time to dig, he instead went over to a rock nearby and rolled it over next to the mare. He got a few more until they surrounded her. "Now I just need to throw bigger rocks on her." He trotted a distance away and started to roll a boulder over, smaling to himself the whole way.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin & Shaysey   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 am

"I am not dead but you may be." said Shaysey. Standing up and shaking all the dust off of her coat, she jumped out of her rock "tomb" and walked away.

Diss raised her head and hid behind a tree to watch what was going on. A pegasus and a unicorn playing some sort of silly game. Braveley, Diss trotted in to where the mare lay in her rock circle thing and lay down, fast enough so that the pegasus stallion could not see her.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:53 am

Apache laughed heartily when she jumped out, disgusted. "I've seen that trick too many times before." He then stopped pushing the boulder and went over to the rock tomb to put the rocks back where he found them. What he saw surprised him, a mare pegasus was laying in there. Now my lady why would you want to lay in there?" He asked with a quizzical expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 am

Diss opened one eye and smiled at the Pegasus stallon. "I love tricks and jokes. And your reaction of surprise." She opened both eyes and looked the stallion over carefully.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:01 am

He smiled as this mare got even with him. "Well you got me on taht one." He smiled then started putting the rocks back. When he had finished he looked at the two mares and had to chuckle. "Well I don't mean to be a party pooper but I should get going. Romeo isn't feeling well and all the soldiers of the light are looking to me for guidance." He bowed to Shay and Diss and then stood up straight. "It has been a pleasure ladies. Apache then started to trot off towards a little quiet patch of trees for a rest before his journey home.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:03 am

Diss grinned and swooped low to the ground after him.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 am

Apache looked behind him and saw the pegasus mare following him. "Would you like to accompany me home?" He figured that she had grow attracted to him like all other mares he met. Their were rumors that he could never truly love someone.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:07 am

"Sure", Diss said flirtingly. But she had other plans in mind. Much more dangerous plans...
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:09 am

The stallion chuckled and after take an hour nap he stood up and heading off for the land of Rockyosa, where the troups were currently training.

((Go ahead and start topic at Rockyosa, I have to do something real quick but I'll be abck in about 10-20min.))
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Distinwin & Shaysey   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Diss flew in rapidly and scanned the gorund for Shaysey. Once she saw the dark outline of the unicorn, she decended down and landed near her. "There you are! Let's got to Rockyosa, that's where the pegasus stallion is now with his troops. You need to pretend that you are on his side and get more information."

Shaysey looked at Diss and something brighetened in her eyes. "I love pretending to be things I'm not." she said happily. "Let's go now before the battle starts. I can tell that it will be a hard one but I see that with out us, our side will suffer great loss." With that, Shay galloped off to Rockyosa with Diss along side her so that they could talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)   Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah) Empty

Back to top Go down

Apache Clouds stroll (Reserved for Hannah)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Eclipsa-
Jump to: