Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Training Camp~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
hanah80919

hanah80919

~Training Camp~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Ammy nodded distractedly and continued climbing the rocks. She wanted to attack a soldier like that mare did now. Lucky mare she thought. Ammy thought back to when she was in Hell's Canyon with Admiral. How was he getting along now, she asked herself against her will.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:56 am

There was something about this mare that confused Apache, but he left her alone anyway. Tyrus came cantering over to his leader and spoke in a polite, masculine voice. "Sir, we fear that Diablo is preparing another attack. With the condition your...the army is in, I don't think we'll survive another frontal attack." Apache turned to face the commander and stood tall. "We must not fear Tyrus, Diablo suffered many losses as well and we have been gaining many soldiers over the past few weeks. If I must I will face Diablo again if only to delay him long enough for you to outrun his forces." Tyrus looked worried as his leader spoke. "Apache, you have trouble just cantering you can't face Diablo again after what he did to you." He then realised he had said too much as Apache's once kind expression turned stern. "I would rather die for my men then to stand by and watch them be slaughtered! Go get Sharon and meet me over at the crooked tree in a 5 minutes." When Tyrus had left, Apache sighed and looked down at the training camp. "Romeo, I've been your top commader for many years and you have taught me to be brave. I've done fine on my own but I fear that our end is near, we need you."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:19 pm

As Ammy walked, not really looking as to where she was going, she constantly slipped but recovered herself just in time before falling. I have to pay better attention to where I'm going or I'm going to die here on the rocks she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:56 am

5 minutes later...

Three large, battle scarred stallions stood around a crooked tree, the only place that you could see all of Rockyosa. Apache was the first to speak. "Diablo had the advantage of surprise that time we fought and even then we killed many. If it was a face to face battle we would have won." Tyrus and Sharon nodded, the latter spoke up. "However our enemies are not like us. They are immortal, blood lusting creatures that are very hard to kill. You feel the darkness surrounding them even before their in sight." One would say that Sharon was afraid, however he was only giving out facts that they know that might help them with their defenses...or offense. Tyrus nodded again. "I noticed that striking at their hearts did not even phase them. It was only their head and upper neck that seemed to feel pain at all." Apache was scanning the landscape as he listened. "If we set a third of our troops by those rocks we'll have the advantage, our men are trained for terrain like that. Then when all of Diablo's forces are concentrated in the same area we flank them and wipe them out. Knowing Diablo, he will be looking for me and I him." Tyrus and Sharon spoke nothing for a long time, knowing that Apache would be going to his death. The brave pegasus turned to his two commanders. "I have known you two for many years. You helped me become the top commander in the light's army and also taught me kinship. I thank you, my friends, for all that you have shared with me." The three stood there exchanging looks of friendship, kindness, and some grief. Tyrus stepped forward and looked in Apache's eyes. "If you die this day then may Romeo grant me the privilege of dying beside you." Sharon nodded and stepped forward. "And I aw well."

That day would mark a very important event in the history of Equinesa.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:34 am

Ammy noticed the stallions standing by a tree. Maybe they were talking about battle plans. Ammy snorted to herself. They reminded her of foals, plying soldier. But unable to help herself, Ammy inched closer to the stallions.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:25 am

Unknown to the mare, the three stallions were not 'playing' soldiers but actually WERE soldiers. They all noticed the mare inch closer but paid no heed, she was only curious afterall. Apache continued. "You both have been great friends and many times have you saved my life and I yours. Let us pray that we may survive this together." The sun was beginning to set in the west and as it did fear crept into the valley. Sharon spoke the words that all were thinking at the moment. "Diablo fights only at night." Apache nodded and after stealing a look at the sun, he turned back to the two stallions. "Separate the soldiers into 3 groups, one for each of us. I will post a guard up on the cliff and upon seeing the enemy he will toss his head and look to the east for 3 seconds. At that moment you, Tyrus, will take your group and approach Diablo's army head on. Sharon, you will then flank him from the south, slowly pushing him north to the rocky terrain. When they reach the vantage point I will bring in my group and attack from the west, thus trapping them on unknown terrain. Is that clear?" Tyrus nodded and after a few moments Sharon did as well. "Romeo's speed." And with that Tyrus and Sharon turned and galloped down to the camp to begin dividing the soldiers.

Apache Clouds sighed. His leg was aching for a rest and so he laid down at the base of the tree. "All hope is lost." The words were lost in the wind and he felt as if Diablo Himself was grabbing at every word, trying desperately to weakened the light warrior.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Ammy walked closer to the sitting pegasus. "You know, he can attack at daylight too." she said nonchalantly. "I should know."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:21 pm

The pegasus only turned a ear in her direction as she approached, too weary to stand up. "Of course he can, but he is nearly invisible at night along with the fact that he stronger when the moon is out." The long day was wearing down on Apache and he snapped at the mare, not purposefully. Sighing he laid his head down on the ground exhaled, causing his bangs to flutter up then back down onto his face. "I was trained to know each and every enemy's weakness and strength." Again his manners were dormant right now as he spoke matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:26 pm

"You can be trained but can you can't actually know. Everyone has surprises." said Ammy, walking closer to the pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Apache was about to reply to the mare but instead he apologized. "I am sorry if I offended you." As the mare got closer, the pegasus stood up slowly and hid any sign of pain. He was still uneasy about mares now, they all seemed to think they owned the world and everyone in it. "I might suggest leaving Rockyosa, there won't be any place safe for a few days." He did not speak sternly but protectively. Though he was uneasy about the mare, he still took an oath to put himself before others. His wings were tucked neatly to his side as he faced the mare.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Ammy snorted. "I don't care about safety. Besides, I won't get hurt." she said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:01 am

Apache sighed downheartedly as this mare spoke. He thought she would be different. "That's what I thought." With that he showed her his front right leg. The muscles were weaker in this leg and so it looked half the size of the others but just as long. "Permanent damage. I thought I could take on Diablo. There's a reason why he's the Evil Lord, unfortunately I learned the hard way." He hid his leg from view again as he tucked his wings back at his side. "Please." He looked at the mare with a warming look and then he turned and began walking to the camp, they were almost ready. ~If only mares would understand that their the nurturer and we are the providers and protectors.~ Even though he was rather solemn, he walked with his head high and walked in perfect stance to give confidence to the soldiers as he approached.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:47 pm

"You just didn't know his secret." Ammy grumbled and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:17 am

Apache ignored the mare who thought she knew everything. ~She has never fought the Dark Lord nor even set eyes upon him. How dare she take me for a fool when I am the one saving her hide and have been for the past 10 years. If me and my troops had not been here all those years then Diablo would surely have taken over most if not all of Equinesa, how dare she take me as a fool!~ Anger flickered in his eyes for just a moment and it faded as fast as it had appeared. He reached the training camp now and immediately Tyrus approached him. "Sir, all is set up and every soldier knows of the plan." Apache nodded, the board was set and the pieces have begun moving. By daybreak the future of Equinesa would be decided. Romeo had not answered his plea so now he would try someone else. "Epona save us."
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Ammy followed the pegasus, slightly curious about him. "Maybe I can help your wound" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Apache stopped and looked back at the mare following him. "You are a strange mare." He said this not with hate but with an amused expression. "Alright, if you wish to then I will not deny your offer." His right wing unfolded and again revealed his sickly looking leg.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

PostSubject: Amaronda   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Ammy peered closer at the wounded leg. "You should go to Mystia. I bet the river there would make your leg slightly better. But, I bet you don't want to leave your troops for a moment before the final battle. I'll see if I can find some healing herbs around here." With that, Ammy cantered away on the steep rocks toward some greenery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Training Camp~   ~Training Camp~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Training Camp~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Rockyosa-
Jump to: