Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

>--<Dominion of Agony>--<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

>--<Dominion of Agony>--< Empty
PostSubject: >--<Dominion of Agony>--<   >--<Dominion of Agony>--< EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 am

Diablo made his way back to his territory after a successful battle with the lights in Rockyosa. He had gotten information that they were training there and so he decided to make a housecall. In the end, the darks had lost 30 soldiers and the lights had lost 57. The Evil Lord had wanted to wipe them out completely but after permanently damaging their leader, he would wait till his numbers had increased significantly.

This land had a reason of being Diablo's territory. It was the place where he had betrayed his family and went his own way. The name 'Tearla' was named that because this was where Diablo's mother wept for him, but this did not even stir him. No one knows whether he killed his mother or not but since only darks are allowed on the land no neutral or light has ever set eyes on the magical place.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

>--<Dominion of Agony>--< Empty
PostSubject: Re: >--<Dominion of Agony>--<   >--<Dominion of Agony>--< EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:46 am

It has been a week after the attack on the training camp and Diablo was ferious. "What do you mean the soldiers are weak?! They've had a week and we outnumbered the lights 2 to 1! The longer we wait the more lights their are and the harder it will be to conquer them, I need those soldiers up right now or else I WILL make sure that they are in so much pain that they really put the meaning in Tearla!" The dark commander he had been yelling out nodded and quickly left his Lord's presence. Diablo snorted and looked around at his camp. "Lights have 143 soldiers, I have 189. I could attack now and win but making a massive dent in my army or I could wait till my numbers increase and risk the light increasing their numbers faster than us." He was in his tent, going over strategies for the battle. A map of Rockyosa was laid out on a wooden table in the middle of the tent. Outside there were 50 other tents, some with 4 soldiers, others with commanders. The remaining commanders were Trogan, Yuko, Devin, and Nightmare Fred had died in the battle. "Guard, come in here." A guard came in from outside and awaited the message. "Tell Commander Nightmare that I wish to speak to him." The guard nodded and in a few minutes was back with the commander. The guard went back to his post while Nightmare went inside. "You wished to speak to me sir?" Diablo nodded and looked up from the map. "I want you to go scout at Rockyosa and find out how many soldiers Apache has collected. We need to know what were up against. Also see how our wonderful friend Apache Clouds is doing after his battle." Diablo grinned evily and Nightmare bowed his head at him. "Anything sir?" Diablo shook his head. "No. Now go and don't return until you have this information." Nightmare nodded and after leaving the tent he galloped off for Rockyosa.
Back to top Go down

>--<Dominion of Agony>--<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equinesa  :: The Claiming Lands :: Tearla-
Jump to: