Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ Empty
PostSubject: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm

The Unforgiven has roamed Equinesa longer than any horse ever had. He was alive to see Romeo and Diablo born. He was alive to see the horrible creature Diablo had become. And he is alive now to see the outcome of the war, from a distance. He picks no side but helps those in need no matter who they are. Some say he is the guardian of peace, but sadly this is not true. You may think it would be wonderful to be immortal and live longer than any other. But it isn't all that it's cracked up to be. You would live to see your beloved family die, to see your children and mate die, to see everyone you know pass away only to be replaced by another generation. This continues until you become numb to death itself and to protect yourself from the pain it brings, you become isolated in your own world where only you roam. You may be protected from death but you are not protected from loneliness. Thus is the life of The Unforgiven. Some call him a traitor, others call him The Unfortunate, but most call him Kronos. Only He knows the story of what happened all those thousands of years ago when the planet was young and the race of horses had just begun. Back in those days, horses look not to leaders but to their god, Epona. It was said that the stars fortold future events and forthcomings. There were a handful of horses that could tell what the stars said and what their god wanted from them. A few of these selected horses said that evil was upon them but the others said that it was a peaceful era ahead. This arguement soon became the start of what horses now call 'The War of all Wars', this is what started it all. Before this war, violence was never heard of. All living creatures lived in peace and none ever used their fangs or hooves to hurt one another. The horses separated into two sides, the peaceful and the evil. Those who still believed violence was not the solution, stood aside ad watched. Epona punished and banished them from the planet but one was left behind to bare witness to future generations. This one horse lived in exile and isolation from everyone and everything. Epona saw him living on his own and felt pity for him. So she gave him the gift of compassion and the duty of caring for any horse that may need his help, including a pair of wings which made him the first pegasus to roam Equinesa. This forever unchanging horse is Kronos. He watched as his family and friends were killed and even still when the darks trampled the lands. Epona wiped out the darks and the lights and let the neutrals start anew. Kronos followed alongside his kind for a couple hundred years until he couldn't stand death any longer. So he fled to the southern lands and never grew attached to any horse. He would still help those in need but once his job was finished he would leave immediately. Thus is the ever repeating life of Kronos, The Soul Who Forever Wanders.

~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ Pegasus
Back to top Go down
Stella The White Mare

Stella The White Mare

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:33 am

A beautiful mare was walking slowly and was alone with her ears pulled back and was sad she began to drink some water out of a creek
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:04 pm

The beautiful and majestic pegasus was eating some sweet river grass nearby when he felt the presence of someone nearby. Turning, he saw a white mare drink some water out of the creek. She seemed sad and so he was obligated to see what was wrong, that being his punishment in life. "Hello, what is wrong little one?" To other horses this mare was average sized but compared to Kronos she was miniscule. He had grown a lot and with his wings he had grown taller and more muscular. His voice was gruff but kind at the same time. His wings tucked in along his side and he held his head and tail high.
Back to top Go down
Stella The White Mare

Stella The White Mare

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:19 pm

"N....N....N....N.....N....No I'm okay." She sighs
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:35 pm

The white pegasus looked confusedly at the mare as she stuttered yet said she was fine. "You new generations are a rather strange breed." He knew that she would have no idea what he was talking about but showed no effort to explain. "Is there anyway I may be of assisstance. No need for you to lie, I am only trying to help." Kronos had learned ways to go around a horse's emotions to get varying answers and replies. It was how he helped so many horses in the many centuries that he had lived.
Back to top Go down
Stella The White Mare

Stella The White Mare

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:09 am

"No it's my family."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Kronos was now even more curious about this mare. "Your family? Are they in trouble?" His face showed concern, only because he had orders to follow from Epona and if he didn't fulfill each one then he would feel great pain. This pain had come to him only twice but when it did happen everything blurred away and it was just him and the pain.
Back to top Go down
Stella The White Mare

Stella The White Mare

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:20 pm

"No then Yes my owner well she's not actually my owner but the person who takes care of me stolen she's 13"
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:35 am

((Umm, there's no humans in Equinesa.))
Back to top Go down
Stella The White Mare

Stella The White Mare

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:32 pm

((OH MY GOD I FORGOT SORRY HOW ABOUT MY TWIN MOONLIGHT))
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 pm

((That'll work. Just try to remember that this world has only animals on it, the major race being equines.))
Back to top Go down
Stella The White Mare

Stella The White Mare

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:55 am

((Alright.))
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:30 am

((Go ahead and post again, without using humans. Then we can get this going again.))
Back to top Go down
Stella The White Mare

Stella The White Mare

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 am

"No then Yes It's My twin sister Moonlight she is long lost" She said with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 am

Kronos snorted at the reply from the mare. ~Another lost family member. Why can't these equines keep their relatives together?~ Out loud he sounded kind and ready to help. "I would be happy to help you find her, besides I'm a pegasus and can search from above. Where did you last see your twin?" He was getting tired of helping and over the centuries had become sour and course on the inside, though he talked kind and sweet on the outside for fear that Epona would become angry.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:26 am

As Kronos waited for the mares reply he heard a very desperate call. It was distant but it seemed to flow on the wind to the end of the world. ~That has only happened twice before. There will be a major turn of events if I do not answer.~ With that thought he bowed his head politely at the mare. "I am sorry ma'am, but I must go now. I will return in the future." He unfolded his wings and with one flap he was 20 ft. in the air. It was growing darker by the minute and the remaining light from the sun shone on him, the sight would be blinding to a mere horse. He listened for just a moment and then followed the direction that Epona gave him. "I'm coming."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~   ~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~`~Soul Who Forever Wanders~`~
Page 1 of 1