Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bahara's injury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 am

Bahara was galloping across the beautiful meadows of Alakine.She loved it here! The warm weather, the cool breeze, and most of all the freedom. She started getting tired and decided to stop for a rest in the shade. After what felt like an hour, she got up and started at a walk towards home. On the way she heard what sounded like footsteps...not of a horse. Bahara quickly turned around and saw, standing a few yards away, a mountain lion glaring right at her. At first she felt like running as fast as she could, but she knew that that's what the lion wanted her to do so that he could have some fun before his meal. So instead she stood her ground and got ready to fight the lion. It was a gruel some battle, but in the end the lion lay there dead on the ground. Bahara suffered a fetlock injury and plenty of claw marks. The rest of the trip home was very painful. Finally when she arrived to her homeland she found a shaded area with an abundant source of grass and fell into a deep sleep. When she awoke in the morning her leg felt worse than yesterday and she didn't think she would be able to stand up. In a couple of minutes though she was standing up and starting to graze. She didn't know what she would do if her leg didn't heal, she wouldn't be able to defend herself at all. For the next few days Bahara's leg got a tad better and she was able to walk with a little less pain on her leg than before. During this long enduring week Bahara had gotten lonely and wished that someone was here to talk to...
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: bahar's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:47 am

Bahara? said Ajpa "Oh my what has happened to you are you okay?"
Ajpa stayed to comfort her, and see if she was get any better.
"Hope you get better." "you know I'm always here to talk to."
Back to top Go down
http://dmdgraphicdesigns.webs.com
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 pm

Ajpa it's nice to see you! Bahara was delighted to see another horse. It was just a mountain lion, I should be better in a bit. She suddenly got sad ...you know... Bahara studdered ...you know my mother died from a mountain lion....when I was 14 months old I came home to no mother. Bahara forced a smile and tried to change the subject, It's been forever since I talked or even saw a horse, to be exact it's been around a year. So what brings you around Alakine?
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Nothing really just enjoying nature. Looking for some one to talk to lately I've been very lonely I was at birth. And Haven't really found a nice good friend to me. So I just have been exploring looking for new adventures all the time and i guess It lead me here.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:54 pm

That makes two of us. Bahara said with a smile she then tried to trot and see if her foot would take the weight, it was fine for a minute or two but then it started to give her great pain so she slowed to a walk. Well It's getting a bit better a few days ago doing a trot was unthinkable. I just hope I can run soon...to feel the wind blowing through my mane. She gave a long sigh. Of course I get that from my father he was a thoroughbred ,just like my mother but she didn't enjoy running like he did. He and I used to run across these very fields. Bahara looked at Ajpa Anyway what you said about having no friends isn't true. You have me. She nickered and looked at the direction of the river. Come on let's go get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:18 am

sure I would love to have a drink it's to bad we can't race to the stream[/i]
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:38 am

I know that would have been fun! When my foot gets better we can race then. Bahara started to walk to the stream.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:28 pm

this water tastes so good
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:45 am

I know I used to play in here all the time when I was little. Bahara said with a smile she hadn't had water in days So I heard earlier that you had given birth...where's your foal?
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:47 am

no when my mother had given birth to me then they adbandonded me so I never really new her
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:48 am

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Seems we both didn't know our mothers that well. Bahara had finished her drink and had laid down in the shade of a tree nearby. If you don't mind I'm going to take a rest this foot is killing me.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:44 pm

I don't mind at All take a rest I need one too
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:24 pm

It was morning and Bahara woke to the sound of the birds on a hot summer day. She got up, drank her fill, and started to go out to graze. She did all this as quietly as she could so to not wake Ajpa. Then she went for a days trot to see how far her foot would go without her having to rest. She had made it about a half a mile when she decided to turn back, on her way she noticed her foot hadn't given her any pain at all during her trip. So she decided to see if a canter would be taken as well as a trot. She had not noticed how much she missed the wind till now. She was neighing with glee and when she reached Ajpa she couldn't help but wake her with the great news. Ajpa wake up! You couldn't even begin to guess what I just did! I catered a quarter mile with no pain at all! Isn't it wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:43 pm

[b]I'm awake already!(says sleepily)WOW want to race!!! so exicited Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:07 am

Yeah let's race to the end of the field! I'm gonna beat you! Bahara was glad Ajpa was here, she was such a great friend.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:38 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:54 am

Bahara started running and was so glad that her foot was better.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:46 am

I soooo glad that we can race together now and your foot is heeled
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:17 am

I know I'm so excited now I can finally explore all the lands. After they got the end of the field Bahara stood there and started to think about what land she would head to next. She decided she would go to Eclipsesa and possibly the dangerous lands of Hottsa.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 pm

well do u want to go to eclipse together
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:56 pm

Sure if you wish to come.
Back to top Go down
Monarica-Lover

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:40 pm

see u there
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 am

You too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bahara's injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's injury   Bahara's injury Empty

Back to top Go down

Bahara's injury
Page 1 of 1