Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bahara's Injury

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon5379

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:56 am

Tiger and Mistwing supported Bahara as Romeo led them to his land, Paradisea. Romeo, it's beautiful Tiger exclaimed But what is going to happen to Bahara?
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:52 am

Bahara was too tired to listen to the others talking. She laid down by a tree and breathed deeply. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep. Her sleep wasn't very restful since she had many bad memories while she slept, a few times she might have nickered or whinnied in pain.
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 pm

It is beautiful, I've never seen anywhere like it.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 6:57 am

Bahara woke up but still lay there. She didn't want to get up and just lay there watching everyone.
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:22 am

Are you feeling any better yet?
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am

Tiger looked at Bahara Let her rest she said quietly
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:37 am

Thank you, now we are going to let her rest and have her drink out of the stream, it will help heal her. Romeo said. Romeo felt relieved that Bahara was safe in his land, so now no dangers will hurt her more. I wonder if Tiger would ever like me he thought.
Back to top Go down
https://equinesa.rpg-board.net
Dragon5379

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Tiger gazed into Romeo's eyes Your land is beautiful she sighed Much like you
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Bahara heard Tiger say this and smiled. Go get him girl! She stood up leaning against the tree for support and slowly made her way to the stream limping a bit.
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Romeo smiled and stepped forward and nuzzled her whispering I love you
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:35 pm

*nods and then lopes off down the meadow to explore*
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Bahara drank her fill from the stream and walked slowly around wanted to run badly. She also wanted to kill that Diablo badly for injuring her like this. She went around thinking about running and the wind better her ears.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Tiger smiled and whispered back "I love you too"
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Romeo nickered and playfully nipped her mane.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:23 am

Bahara saw them both together and smiled. ~They look great together~ She then felt a sharp pain in her chest and stumbled. She fell over on her side but was a great distance away. ~I hope they can see me. I can't get up.~ Bahara laid there her chest burning in pain. ~What is wrong with me?!~ She nickered hoping they would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 am

Tiger heard Bahar and looked over to her "Romeo, help!" she cried, cantering over to the mare
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Bahara laid there curled up the pain from her ribs was immense. She laid her head down breathing heavily sometimes stopped breathing for a few seconds. She saw Tiger coming over and whinnied. ~Ahh! What is wrong with me I get up to walk and all the sudden fall in pain!~
Back to top Go down
PrinceyLover!
Admin
PrinceyLover!

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Romeo ran toward Bahara, he got a thing and filled it with the healing water and gave it to her to drink. Drink. This water heals the sick, it will surely make you feel better, but in your condition it won't fully heal you, just make you feel better, and after a while you will be healed He said. Tiger, watch Bahara, I need to visit someone he said and then vanished into thin air. He was off to see Diablo.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:24 am

Bahara drank the water and nodded thanks as she couldn't speak at the moment. After a few moments the pain ceased and she lay there breathing normal now. She saw Romeo leave and turned to Tiger. "I don't like it when I need help, I wanna run and be free not be hurt and have to be watched." She hated having to depend on people to help her and was an independent horse.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:17 am

"Well, soon you'll be fine again. We'll make sure of it. Now - rest" Tiger turned in the direction that Romeo had gone after speaking. She watced, and watced, flicking from Bahara back to the empty plain, hoping Romeo would return.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 am

Bahara saw her looking for Romeo. "Go ahead and go to him I'll be fine." She stood up a bit wobbly and looked at Tiger.
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:23 pm

*glides over the trees and lands lightly near Bahara looking slightly guilty* I'm sorry I left, I should have stayed here with you.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:55 am

Bahara's legs wobbled slightly as she saw Mist land. "It's alright it's not your fault." She sighed and started to walk back towards the meadow, she hadn't been in a good mood since the bear landed on her.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:49 am

"I can't leave you here! Romeo, well, he'll...he'll, he'll be fine. Just fine." she quickly turned back to Bahara, making sure the mare was okay.
Back to top Go down
wind runner

wind runner

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 pm

If you want to go, I'll stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bahara's Injury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bahara's Injury   Bahara's Injury Empty

Back to top Go down

Bahara's Injury
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next