Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amaronda's Search

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hanah80919

hanah80919

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:28 am

Amaronda galloped into Hell's Canyon as fast as she could. Anything to get away from the Fields. She stopped at the river and looked at the stallions side of the Canyon. No one was there except forher. She did not have anyone to fight with except a few small bushes growing close to the river. She attacked them in a frenzy with her front hooves.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:17 am

Admiral had taken a few days break from the hard training Diablo was giving him. He didn't know where he wanted to go at first and thought maybe he might go check on Cam and Ajpa. After he had spent a day with them he decided to go to Hell's Canyon to see if any stallions were there to fight over another mare for his beginning herd. As he arrived there he didn't notice anyone till he got to the river to get a drink. He heard a loud pound as if a fight was going on, as he looked he saw a beautiful mare attacking....a bush. At first he didn't know what to think and wanted to find out. He neighed at the mare I hope you don't mind me barging into your...interesting fight but I was just wondering if something was troubling you, maybe I can help.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Amaronda's Search EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:38 am

Ammy quickly stopped what she was doing and looked across the river at a handsome stallion. He was staring at her like one might stare at a mental and that was what she probably looked like a couple of seconds ago. "Uh, everything's fine. The fields of romance were just driving me crazy. I would attack a mare but there was no one here so I just attacked these bushes. I like to take my anger out on things." Amaronda then realised that she was talking to a stallion. She never talked to stallions after The Stallion. If her heart was already broken, could they break her brain?
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:09 pm

She's is really beautiful Well if you really want to take it our on something I won't mind. Admiral said with a grin. He didn't take her eyes off of her ever since he saw her. Or if you just wanna talk I can do that too.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Amaronda's Search EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 6:44 am

Ammy looked at the stallion with unesiness. She had never fought a stallion before. Lots of mares, yes, but not stallions. "Well, my anger is kind of dissolving and I am a horrible fighter when I am calm. So I guess I should leave this place before a mare comes up and I loose. I have never lost any battles that I fought."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:01 am

Would you like me to accompany you out of this place so if a mare or stallion does attack they will have to go through me to reach you. Admiral swam to the other side and walked up to Ammy. She's wonderful
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Amaronda's Search EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:30 pm

Ammy was lost for words. This stallion appeared to be stuck to her and she could not get rid of him! She stood there for a few seconds, froxen, and then spoke up while quietly qritting her teeth. "Sure, if that's what you want. But it only takes someone calling me a name to get me furious. But I don't care, it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:59 am

Alright I'll come with you. I am Admiral Diablo's Apprentice. What's your name? Admiral looked at her with loving eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 am

Battle Cry flew arouns Hell's Canyon. Her jet black wings were powering her forward. She was unlike any other mare. She was fiesty, more like a stallion. She noticed the two horses down below and flew down, landing silently beside them. The stallion seemed to be glued to the mare. Wherever she went, he went. Bat found this quite amusing. Hi she said to them Sorry, if I'm butting in, I saw you from above and just came down to say hello. All this soppy, marey nonsense is driving me mad. I need to get away from it all she then thought Sorry, I don't mean you are doing soppy girly stuff. No, you look actually quite normal. I'm Bat by the way. Don't make me angry she warned. Never lost a fight and I've fought other things than horses as well. I'm talking too much, aren't I? I'm usually quite quiet
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:08 am

Admiral watched the Pegasus fly down and land next to them. I am Admiral. I didn't plan to make you mad but if I need to then I won't hesitate to do it. I was just going with this mare out of Hell's Canyon before I set off to do some more training with Diablo. He said looking at Bat with a bit of curiosity What alliance are you?
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:17 pm

It is not you who has made me furious! It is the other mares. Not you, of course. she glanced at the other mare I am supposedly light, but I am growing darker and darker. I have set off now to find Diablo. I wish to train with him also. Well, I shall see you around and with that Battle Cry glided into the air and flew out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:06 pm

Well I am glad that you have found the correct side. Fighting beside Diablo is a great resposiblity I hope your up to it. Admiral followed her glance over to the other mare then turned back to her. Yes I will see you around. I hope
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Amaronda   Amaronda's Search EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:49 pm

Ammy watched the whole conversation between the Pegasus, "Bat", and Admiral. She was silent the whole time but partly because she was trying so hard to not kill that mare in front of Admiral. She had just calmed down, why start a bloodlust? She heard Admiral's question to her but she did not answer it. This whole situation was looking like her past. Once again, she would fall in love and once again, she would find out that she was the "Other Mare." She couldn't stand it anymore! She had to get out of Hell's Canyon, fast! And she had to stay away from all other horses. But she knew that she was starting to fall in love with Admiral herself. Wait, did she just think LOVE? No way. She must really isolate herself now and go where no horses are. She wished there were Bachelorette Fields for the Mares. Where no stallions where allowed. Yes, that would be peace. No, that would be heaven! She looked at Admiral one last time and galloped ahead of him, yelling "My name is Amaronda! But you can call me Ammy!" She cheerfully whinnied and got out of view so only her tail flickered in the distance. Goodbye Admiral, Bat, everyone. Hello me!
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 am

Admiral watched as the mare ran off and wondered why she did. I can't let her get away like that! She's beautiful and absolutely perfect! He was about to chase her when he heard hooves and saw two mares coming down towards him. He looked where Ammy went and made note to go there and search for her for the rest of his life if he had to. Make it quick I'm kinda busy right now.

Bahara came up to him Don't worry it won't take long. I'm Bahara and this is Tiger Lily, we came here to try to save you before you were lost. I hate to see horses taken over by the dark side why do you enjoy it brings so much hatred and anger out of you when you can concentrate easier being neutral or light when you don't have all of it coming out. She motioned for Tiger Lily to add a few things.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:07 am

I'm not too good with words Tiger nickered We just want you to come over to the lights or neutrals. It's so much better! There's happiness and laughter, not anger and hatred. You can actually live as you were meant across with us She looked at him pleading. Her Thoroughbred part made her fine but her Arabian side made her look beautiful Just come back with us. We don't bite. Romeo will show you the right side she spoke at Bahara I can tell your thoroughbred!
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 am

Admiral thought about this then suddenly changed his mind "I...I can't. You don't understand." He paused then said "I got to go. I'm sorry." He looked down as he cantered away with his tail down.

Bahara looked concerned "He seems like he wants turn to the light but something or someone is holding him back. But who?" She watched him disappear into the distance. "What if we can get Romeo to talk to him. He can talk a lot of sense into him. Come on let's go back to Mistwing and Romeo." She turned and started at a gallop towards the Fields.
Back to top Go down
Dragon5379

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:29 pm

Yeah Tiger agreed then set off after Bahara, holding back and cantering. Romeo's like that. He's nice and ... understanding Tiger sighed. Who was she kidding, Romeo would never like Tiger.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Amaronda's Search EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 am

Clayton galloped into the canyon but noticed that there was no sign of her. Sighing, he turned to Coolien.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amaronda's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaronda's Search   Amaronda's Search Empty

Back to top Go down

Amaronda's Search
Page 1 of 1