Equinesa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equinesa a world of equines and mythical equines this world is untouched by man nor is it discovered by man.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clayton's Search

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Clayton walked cautiosly into Eclipsa just as it was getting dark. The moon rose higher and brighter and he could hear wold howls in the distance. Maybe Coolien was further South? Clayton knew he could not go any more, but he had to find shelter. As he stumbled around, he came across a den under an old Oak tree. Exhausted, he tumbled into it and slept for hours.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Sierra couldn't hardly smell her brother but knew she was getting close. She had been following him for hours now and was close to giving up. ~Why did he even run off?~ She sighed and stopped in her tracks as she reached the top of a hill. It was dusk now and she looked around through the dimming light, hoping to find Clayton. Seeing nothing but the moving leaves on the trees and the occasional bird she turned and walked down the hill. Wandering aimlessly she found a small grove of trees and decided to rest there for some time before picking up her search again. ~I hope father doesn't get too worried.~
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:54 pm

Clayton woke up, yamned and looked out of the den. There was something in front of if, like a furry caramel. Was it a rabbit? No, the thing had too much muscle. Clayton hoped it was a bodybuilder rabbit. But as he shakily took his head out of the den, he knew it was nothing close to a rabbit. It was a mountain lion. Actually, it was a cub but to Clayton, it was and nimal that could attack and kill him. Clayton sat very still, hardly breathing. The cub came closer and then as it prepared to eat him, it......licked him! The cub was purring and licking Clayton all over. The astonished foal just sat there, helpless. Maybe it was going to eat him. But the cub just rubbed the side of it's head against Clayton and then snuggled up close to the foal. Clayton thought that this was a good oppurtunity to slip away, unnoticed. But as he got up and shook himself off, the cub opened it's eyes and mewed pitfully. Clayton looked at it but began to walk away as fast as he could. The cub ran over to him and rubbed against his legs. At least I have a body guard, thought Clayton. He began to walk toward what might be Coolien.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:08 pm

Sierra woke up a bit later and sighed as she stood up. Looking around she didn't see anything and walked down the hill. She had lost most hope of finding Clayton and didn't even know how to get home. ~Great...lost.~ She dipped her head and started to graze from the field grass hoping some horse might find her and help her home, though there are also cruel stallions out there and Sierra hope she didn't attract any of their attention.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Clayton walked with his cougar friend untill he came to a trail that had a familiar scent on it. The cub smelled it too so both of them followed it untill they got to a clearing. Hiding behind bushes, Clayton sneaked a peek. He couldn't believe his eyes. "Sierra?!?! What are you doing here?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:40 am

As she heard a familiar voice, Sierra turned around to see her brother Clayton coming out of the bushes. "What do you think? I came looking for you, I was worried." She trotted over to him and rubbed up against him. "I thought you left us." She then stepped back and looked him in the eye. "Why did you leave?" She was close to raising her voice but didn't since she knew Clayton would probably run off.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:16 am

"YOU, worried about ME?" Clayton snorted and couldn't help laughing. "You wouldn't care if I died on the herd land and if vultures were eating me there." Clayton snorted and walked over to a tree, his kitty friend close behind. "Why I went away doesn't matter. I just don't want to come back."
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:26 am

Sierra looked at him with a glare. "You believe that?!" She now saw the cub and smiled at him. "Hello little one." She then glanced back to Clayton and snorted. "Well so long then." She turned and started to walk away with sadness hanging over her. ~Were siblings, and siblings fight. It's just the way of life I can't believe he actually thinks I hate him.~ She didn't hold her head high anymore and was just walking off towards an unknown place. She glanced back at her brother and sighed.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 am

The cub looked at Clayton and at Sierra. It was confused because it liked both the foals and now they were seperated. It finally decided to stick with Clayton. Clayton watched his sister go out of sight. He didn't want to leave the herd but his sister was the problem of it all. She was so cruel! But one day, he knew he would get her back. But first, he needed to get to safetey. Clayton trotted on toward the Red Sea with the cougar cub behind him.
Back to top Go down
Blueroanie

Blueroanie

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:04 am

Sierra shook her head as Calyton left. "Bad choice brother." She then waited till he was out of sihgt when she followed behind him. ~If he won't come with me then he better watch his back.~ After following him for quite some time she started to tire but didn't stop in fear that she might lose his tracks.
Back to top Go down
hanah80919

hanah80919

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Clayton   Clayton's Search EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:13 am

((Next post at Red Sea))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clayton's Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clayton's Search   Clayton's Search Empty

Back to top Go down

Clayton's Search